Friday, February 17, 2012

Take Your Time

A thought ocurred to me this morning. If people don't depend on something then it is not as important to them to make sure that it is available to others. What made me think about this was a lax case worker who is in charge of whether I get food stamps or not. I know that every one takes things for granted. Myself included. For example, I just exercised for 5 minutes. That doesn't seem like very long. I decided that to make the time go by I would pray. I found it hard to fill 5 minutes up with Thank Yous to God for all I have. I guess my point is that we should all think about WHY we do what we do because then we may be able to do it better if we identify the motives behind our actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment