Monday, December 26, 2011
Time to Breathe?
Christmas weekend turned out better than I expected; Now, Heather is off to Ohio for a week and so that gives me time to kill...LOL In the past I haven't been very good at this but this time I am determined to spend the week relaxing my mind. That means finding things to DO so I do NOT spend the whole time withdrawing and getting depressed. I spent 90 minutes solving a jigsaw puzzle LOL. I got frustrated several times and wanted to give up BUT I persevered! I just looked @ Heather's grades. I'm not sure that it was a good idea to give me up to the minute access to her grades because I have a tendency to focus on things that I see as a problem With that said, she's only been in this school for a month so I can't really have a meltdown over things yet. Yes, there are a couple grades she needs to bring up but I have to give her a chance to do that before I completely lose my cool. See what I mean about having too much time to think about the wrong thing? I have to remind myself to breathe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment